The Celtic Gift Shop
The Irish Sea Celtic Shop is pleased to offer a selection of Celtic china, clothing, food, jewelry, music; and a variety of Scottish Clan items and supplies, including kilts and accessories. We also carry a selection of flavored teas and tea accessories, as well as local honey. We accept cash and checks, as well as American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa credit and debit cards; and we invite you to review our Privacy and Security Page by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page.
Some of the many items include:
- Welsh cookies, in a variety of flavors
- Irish Sea Celtic Shop brand of loose leaf Green, White, Black, and Herbal teas and loose tea accessories
- Barry’s loose tea, and tea bags
- Soda Bread mix, Irish Scones mix, Irish Marmalade w/whiskey, and Irish Honey w/ whiskey
- A selection of Irish Parian Belleek China
- Celtic gold, silver, pewter and porcelain jewelry – including rings, pendants, earrings, brooches, kilt pins, and ornamental pins. Jewelry by The Cat & The Moon in Sligo, Ireland; Facet, Ltd. in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland; Art Pewter Silver of Scotland, and Carrick of Scotland.
- Welsh pewter Celtic jewelry by Black Dragon Crafts in Wales
- Tea towels
- Hanna Hats -- Irish Patch and Tweed Flat caps and Irish Patch Walking hats
- Posters of scenes of the British Isles
- Rí Na Mara Irish Seaweed skin care products
- Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and Canadian CDs (instore sale: 2 for 1)
- CD’s by area groups: The Mink Run Consort – Ceol Cridhe – Pale, Stout & Amber – Colin Grant-Adams – Bob & Susie Hutchison – Liam’s Fancy – Silver Arm – Karen Brumley
- Kilts, both standard and casual, sewn by Lochcarron of Scotland -- as well as kilt accessories
- Scottish clan items, such as hat pins, kilt pins, key fobs, cuff links, pendants, and belt buckles by Art Pewter Silver of Scotland and by Carrick Jewelry of Scotland -- also post-its and key chains -- clan history books, etc.
- Scottish Glengarry hats, tartan County (Golf) caps, tartan tams, and ties (instore sale: 1/2 price)
- Leather hair holders, pewter hair holders
- New and Used books about Scotland and Ireland
Items from Scotland, Ireland, and Wales since 2004